Email client Switching- One of the most common reasons behind file format conversion like convert Lotus Notes to Outlook PST but the question is "How to do this" , So today I suggest you to download NSF to PST Conversion, that produce simple to understand process for Migration of Lotus notes mailboxes to Outlook Mailboxes along with complete previous attachments.
It should also define the quality and speed of saving the emails which are newly converted by choosing RTF and Text formats. Keep in mind that you cannot add Domino Server mailbox files in CSV format. Successfully converts NSF files with all of its objects like text, folders/subfolders, Contacts/Groups, Encrypted email and attachments.
* It export mailboxes data of NSF file exported to PST .
* It convert NSF files with all the attachments of all types like documents, images etc.
* It compatible to Extract Lotus Notes NSF contacts as CSV file.
* It can be supports all Lotus Notes version like : 9.0.1, 9.0, 8.5, 8.0.2, 7.0, 6.5 and 6.0 versions.
* It compatible with all MS Outlook 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010 2013 and latest 2016.
* It supports all Windows OS versions like : XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
After conversion you can save the NSF file in Microsoft Office 365 after conversion. In addition, you can also save it in different formats like PST, EML, MSG, RTF, HTML and PDF. Tool recreates the same NSF file structure into PST file format and makes it easily accessible in MS Outlook. This application provides best facility to split large PST file in to small PST file up to 5GB.
To know detailed information OR download this software, visit on - http://www.filesrepairtool.com/nsf-t...onversion.html
Thank's to read this, i hope it helps you.
For a quick conversion of Lotus Notes to Outlook, you should try to use any perfect NSF to PST Converter which can easily convert all NSF file to PST file format. It will allow user to save converted file in HTML, TXT and RTF format.Using it, the user can restore the images, attachments, notes, journals, sent items, drafts, address book, folder and sub-folders etc easily. See at: NSF to PST Converter for Migrating Lotus Notes Emails to Outlook PST File