I am trying to install oracle 12.1 single node cluster setup ( ASM ) on solaris 11 LDOM ( sparc machine ).While installing grid cluster ware, In root.sh execution step; I am getting below mentioned error :-
root@ldom21744:/export/home/oracle# /export/home/grid/root.shPerforming root user operation for Oracle 12c The following environment variables are set as: ORACLE_OWNER= oracle ORACLE_HOME= /export/home/gridEnter the full pathname of the local bin directory: [/usr/local/bin]: The contents of "dbhome" have not changed. No need to overwrite.The contents of "oraenv" have not changed. No need to overwrite.The contents of "coraenv" have not changed. No need to overwrite.Entries will be added to the /var/opt/oracle/oratab file as needed byDatabase Configuration Assistant when a database is createdFinished running generic part of root script.Now product-specific root actions will be performed.Using configuration parameter file: /export/home/grid/crs/install/crsconfig_params2013/10/18 02:10:16 CLSRSC-363: User ignored prerequisites during installation root walletException in thread "main" java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError at oracle.security.pki.g.a(Unknown Source) at oracle.security.pki.OracleWallet.saveAs(Unknown Source) at oracle.security.pki.textui.OracleWalletTextUI.crea te(Unknown Source) at oracle.security.pki.textui.OracleWalletTextUI.comm and(Unknown Source) at oracle.security.pki.textui.OraclePKITextUI.main(Un known Source)Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.IOException: Permission denied at oracle.security.pki.FileLocker.(Unknown Source) ... 5 moreCaused by: java.io.IOException: Permission denied at java.io.UnixFileSystem.createFileExclusively(Nativ e Method) at java.io.File.checkAndCreate(File.java:1705) at java.io.File.createTempFile0(File.java:1726) at java.io.File.createTempFile(File.java:1838) ... 6 more2013/10/18 02:10:25 CLSRSC-122: Failed to create a root wallet for Oracle Cluster GPnP (error code 1)2013/10/18 02:10:26 CLSRSC-149: Creation of Oracle GPnP wallets failed for host 'ldom21744'Died at /export/home/grid/crs/install/crsgpnp.pm line 1719.The command '/export/home/grid/perl/bin/perl -I/export/home/grid/perl/lib -I/export/home/grid/crs/install /export/home/grid/crs/install/rootcrs.pl ' execution failedroot@ldom21744:/export/home/oracle#How do I fix this?
Some useful points for you are :-
- platform is solaris 11 LDOM sparc 64 bit
- Oracle / grid version : 12.1C
- I am running "root.sh" file as root user.
- VOTING ASM disk ownership is set to "oracle:oinstall" and permissions are 775. ( /dev/rdsk/c2d2s6 is my VOTING disk )
- My grid home directory ownership is set to "oracle:oinstall" ( /export/home/grid is my grid home directory ). I am using separate directories as oracle home and grid home.
- Java version installed is : "1.7.0_07
- The statement "CLSRSC-363: User ignored prerequisites during installation" is seen.I just ignored one warning during prerequisite check. The warning was regarding "ASM disk permission not set to 660 or something like that.."BTW, I have given required permission to ASM voting disk before running root.sh script.
So everything looks ok to me but 'root wallet cert' creation is failingAny ideas/solutions ?